Wednesday, February 18, 2009

spies among us

This is the second post of the day; be sure to read the lengthier one below. I just remembered something really cute and wanted to record it for posterity.

When we returned from Wisconsin on Sunday evening I was busy exploring my new computer (which is heavenly, by the way). The kids were busy doing something. Something. I sort of knew where they were and hadn't seen any blood or limbs or anything so just focused on my task.

and then. I caught a glimpse of black out of the corner of my eye. I looked. Nothing there. Was it a dog? Was it my imagination?

I turned back to my computer.

and then. again. another glimpse. This time headed down the stairs. I better check this out.

I went to the stairs. Nothing there. Very quiet. This is bad. I went downstairs. The family room was dark and empty..........save for 5 black figures crawling along the edge of the wall. SPIES!

They had dressed up all in black and were doing something stealthy! Their oufits were to die for. I hope I get my turtlenecks back....I need my Johnny Cash look. They can keep the tights and caps.

I got a picture...I'll post it later.

No comments: