Friday, April 17, 2009

Life Goes On

As they say. We are adjusting to our new normal without our little girl pug. For a tiny being her absence sure leaves a big hole. We all miss her very much.

William's response is SO four years old. He keeps talking about her very innocently and loudly. Poor Ana. For example, we were leaving to go for a bike ride and William found it necessary to announce "BUT MINNIE CANT COME BECAUSE SHE'S DEAD, RIGHT?"

Ok, bad, but still...............with Wil you have to laugh.

So then we got to Lynn's house to see Thomas and Dawn, Lynn's yellow lab, was there running around as usual. She was playing around with the kids and Wil kept referring to her as "he". I told him that Dawn is a girl. He argued with me. Finally I made the dog lie down and I rolled her over on her back and showed him. "See" I said "No penis". Wil crossed his little arms, closed his eyes, and airly said "OK, fine, a bagina."

No comments: