Friday, April 24, 2009

boys boys boys

Nothing huge to report....just some funny comments.

Last night the boys were running around in swimming trunks and I commented on how Ben's body is exactly like Brian's (and it is!). Wil was sitting there and he said "My body is exactly like yours" (he is too little to understand that isn't something to aspire to). I told him that yes, he is a Giller--his body is like a Giller male. He said "yeah!" then he thought....................and thought.....................and said "Actually, my name is William"

............................

I took Ben on a date because he is so quiet it takes a special effort to get inside his head. One of the things he wanted to do was go to the bakery, into Lynn's office, to the box of giant rubber bands she has, so he could get another like the one he got a few weeks ago, because "a guy at school wants one".
..................................

Elijah was pestering me last night to get his fishing pole out. I didn't want to. i said no. He said yes. I said no. He said yes. You know how it goes with Elijah. Eventually he got distracted and went to play down on the beach with his brothers. Then a few minutes later I see him climbing back up over the rocks. Ben said "come back down here and play!" and Elijah said 'No, I have to get back to my whining"

.....................................

Zaccy has had a nasty bout of the flu. He's been throwing up and has had diarrhea for about 3 days. Very sick puppy. Tonight he is doing quite a bit better. Poor guy has been so lethargic--and actually wants to go to his bed. I think he is going to get eye teeth out of this too.

.....................................

And finally, I've been trying to talk the boys into doing some summer school stuff. Nope, they said. We're fishin'!

Somehow, their sister convinced them to join her in the week of Kollege for Kids at Cold Spring Elementary.................taking perler beading, scrapbooking, latchhooking, etc etc.

Huh?????????????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy, I like to read your blogs most of the time(If they are stories I've never heard of.
ANA