Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Cheetoh Store



The picture is a just-for-the-heck-of-it picture of Ana and Lijah in a silly mood. I was moving some old pictures off my old computer today and found so many pictures like this from 8 years ago! (This one was just last week). Those two have always been such good buddies. I'll start posting some of the old ones, for old times sake. But for now, here is a newbie, just for fun.

ANYWAY, I can't emphasize enough how rare this is, but I went to the liquor store today. Everyone rare once in awhile Brian or I will have a beer. You just get a yen now and again, you know? Trust me, all it takes is half a beer and I'm singing like a canary. He doesn't make it much further.

So anyway I had Zac with me and we went into the liquor store--I explained that that's where we were, a liquor store--and I grabbed a 12 pack of something or other (Giller Lite!) and checked out. When i was buckling Zac into his car seat he said "Should we go to the Cheetoh Store now?"

(We did.)

On another note, Brian spent the day rearranging things upstairs. We are both on vacation this week, FYI, thus the multitude of postings on a usually barren blog. He likes to arrange furniture--that's where Elijah gets it. He moved all the big 8 by 10 picture frames of the kids to a new spot, complete with all the new pictures (lacking on Zac's, which we should have this week.) He then came to me and said "you know, we are missing only one. If 6 kids, perfect balance, two rows with 3 each."

So, the funeral is Friday. You are all welcome. His ashes will be kept in my curio cabinet with Grandma Mary.

No comments: