Monday, April 7, 2008

you are not alod in my roome

The kindergartener wrote that on a sign and stuck it to his door. That's pretty good writing for 5 year old who hasn't been taught how, don't you think? Of course, it's RUDE, but.....I think the people it was intended for deserve it.

Lij threw up today in the commons area at school during concert practice. The school nurse called me to come and get him. I thought he would be mortified to have thrown up in the commons. I felt so bad for him. I told him about when I was in first grade I peed my pants twice (I did). Later (he is feeling fine now, it must have been a fluke...also he didn't seem embarrassed at all) I asked him if he had to tell his teacher that he threw up and he said "no". So I said, did she see you throw up? He said "no". So I said, well, tell me what happened. And he said...."You don't need to know."

ok.

Baby has been chasing his football around all day. It's pretty entertaining to watch. He throws it and then he puts his arms up like "touchdown!" and then he claps.

I have to study for a big test about the gastrointestinal system. Meanwhile someone is sitting nearby having trouble with theirs.

1 comment:

serenebalance said...

YAY! Comments are back!

That IS impressive for a five-year-old! I need to come and admire his work.

Need a quiz on the gastro system? you know who to ask to help you!