Friday, March 7, 2008

Krabby Patty

Assuming y'all are spongebob fans, I guess! In this case Krabby Patty refers to my baby who has been complaining about everything from his oatmeal to the way I'm carrying him. The only time today he didn't complain was when his precious daddy had him. I think he needs to be a stay at home mother until this one is in kindergarten. Before you suggest he might be getting teeth, let me tell you, I've been watching closely and am none to optimistic. Nary a cloud in sight.



Everyone else is fine. The big kids had the day off from school, which was nice because I worked last night and didn't get home til midnight-thirty. Actually they got me up pretty early anyway! Usually i get to sleep a bit when Brian gets home but there were issues that prevented this from happening. Needless to say I'm tired and looking forward to my bed. Krabby Patty is finally back in his. That's one thing I'll say for that guy, he goes to bed well. All the boys have since infancy because I finally figured out that you just have to put them there and let them do the rest of the work. We didn't do that with Ana, and if she didn't weigh 90 pounds I'd still be rocking her. As it is, I spend a goodly amount of time chasing her back in there.



Linda--which day this month is Minnie's birthday? My calendar says the 7th, Ana insists its the 23rd. I'm thinking I'm right, for once, about the date, because we brought her home in time for Ariana's 4th birthday and she stayed with you for quite awhile because she was so tootin' tiny.



Brian was in Avon today and he came home in wonder that Leo made it all that way and came home safe and sound. Still blows my mind too.



We tried to make brownies tonight but didn't have eggs; Ana suggested we use applesauce as we had heard once that it makes a decent substitute. So we did that and then we got to the part where it said we needed vanilla, which we didn't have either, and I have no idea what to use for a substitute, so we trash canned it and will try again tomorrow with better supplies. It was William's idea; I asked him what he wanted for supper and he said "I just want brownies". How could I resist that?



I asked Brian to bring some vanilla from the bakery tomorrow and he goes "What's that?"



Him and Zac both could take a little vacation.

No comments: