Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a few more thoughts

dont miss the post below, im posting just a few minutes apart.

tonight at work a new patient called to me from across the room. "Hey, you!"

Yeah? I said.

"Did your curling iron go nuts this morning?"
...................................................................................

Saturday night ariana and i had to work at this cold spring chili fest doing a girl scout project thingie. We had to walk around collecting people's beer cans, and then the troop gets to keep and sell the cans for profit. I felt like a total idiot walking around 1,800 people, most of whom I know from Cold Spring and don't really like anyway because Cold Spring is snooty, picking up after them. I could just feel it..."Can you believe that's Brian's wife???"

But another girl scout mom and I decided that as tempted as we were, we really probably shouldn't carry our own beers while we did it.

Next year we are on the drinking side of that deal.

No comments: