Wednesday, January 28, 2009

one of the funnier things I've seen little boys do

I took a nap this morning after Brian got home because I worked til midnight last night and got the kids up and out this morning. When I got from my nap at about 10 30 I came out and saw Wil and Zac by the pantry door. It was locked with the chain lock way up at the top, something we do on occasion when there is something in there we don't want them getting into. They had pulled one of the tall chairs from the pub table over there and they were both standing on it (HOW did Zac get up there? Wil must have lifted him!). Brian was at the computer spaced out as usual. Wil succeeded in unchaining the door, got himself and Zac down, opened the door, and turned to Zac for a high five. Then he turned and saw me and said very matter of factly "Daddy locked us out of there, so I fixed it."
.................................................................

Here is something Ana wrote at school for an assignment:

Ariana Schurman

This is something you should know about me. My name is Ariana and I was born in 1999, I am 9 years old and I will be turning 10 on May 27 '09. I like to play with my Game Boy a lot, and my Nintendo DS. My full name is Ariana Rose Giller Schurman. I am nice, kind, and my brothers say I'm funny. I like to sing, play outside, and play my recorder. My friends are Paije Fiecke, Alexis Hofmann, and Elizabeth (Lizzy) Boisjolie, anad Stella Mueller.

This is something you should know about my family, my family involves Elijah 8, Ben 6, Wil 3, and Zac 1. Their birthdays are Elijah Feb 13, Ben Sept 24, Wil Aug 9, and Zac March 25th. I have a mom and dad, they are not divorced. The oldest brother and I were born a year and a half apart, my brother Ben likes music and to sing, like me, we are a lot alike, and we are often quiet.

These are some things I would like to do when I grow up. My goal in life is to go to the Olympics for swimming, scuba dive down to the Titanic, direct a movie, and become an artists, illustrator, and author.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that didn't work out.