Saturday, February 9, 2008

Girl Time!

Oh, did we have fun! She literally WAS on the edge of her seat the whole time. Every once in awhile she would look back at me and give me a thumbs up with a big toothy grin. The movie was in 3d and let me tell you, that has changed since I was a kid. There were previews of the summer movies coming out in 3d and I am excited to see them. It literally looks like someone is standing there right in front of you. One of them is about flies going to the moon and there are scenes where they fly out at you and I kept jumping and cringing. The boys are going to LOVE these.

Anyway, back to the girls night out. We listened (well, she did....I turned my ear off) to her new High School Musical 2 CD on the way there. We arrived just before the previews started, so it was perfect timing. The movie was really good, it was almost as good as actually being at a concert--probably BETTER from my perspective, because I get so overstimulated and irritated by sensory overload (you know how I like dim lights etc).

I have some cute pictures that I will upload and try to post here although that rarely works so I'll probably end up emailing them.

We got home as Brian was leaving for work. I had told him to go to bed at 7 after WIl was in bed and to let Ben and Lij stay up on the couch watching TV til we got home. They did and they thought they were the oldest people on earth. When we got back I asked if they behaved and they said they ordered pizza and had a party.

Speaking of parties, the 7 year old birthday one is about to commence.

No comments: