Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey, I was looking for you!

William has been greeting me at the door with that lately and it is so cute! He is so genuine when he says it, too. Then today he added, " ....and you came!" (tiny palms up)

He also told me, about going to bed, "I. SAID. NO." (tiny brow furrowed)

I need to digress into politics for a bit. It's my blog, I guess it's OK to be opinionated. Remember the Hillary/Obama poll? Ana couldn't sleep last night because she was so into the Super Tuesday results. We are both pleased with Hillary's standing. What I wanted to say that might be offensive (and too bad cuz it's my blog...ha ha ha!) is that if you are a Republican, consider that McCain is going to get the nomination, and if he were elected president he would be the oldest president ever elected. Older even than Ronald was when he was elected. Very hard for me to believe, but true, according to CNN and others. And I ask you this, my fellow Americans: do you REALLY want a president who will go right from the white house to the next available private room at Cozy Critters Manor?

Lij had big news today. He has worked so hard and done so well with his reading that he is no longer in the little group that meets in another room for extra support. He was doing fine all along, they just felt he needed more encouragement and reinforcement; now, after he has worked so, so, hard all year, they feel he should be in a higher level group because he isn't challenged enough and is spending more time helping other kids, so he is moving up. I am very proud of him; he is truly diligent about everything, not just about the toys he wants. Which is happy news.

Benj was happy today because he had phy ed. So you know who my athlete is! He was excited to tell me that they had "obstacles" and he "catcheded Henry and went by him".

Baby boy is a happy little button, he must be feeling a ton better. He likes to vocalize LOUDLY, to the point that his face is red, but he is smiling while he does it. Really very entertaining.

I think I have more stories but they are escaping me. Bear with me as my schedule is very intense this month. After this month it will be much lighter because I will only have school on Monday afternoon and then Tuesday all day, except for 4 days in March when I have evening clinicals.

No comments: