Friday, February 8, 2008

wow--thanks Mom

That's about all I can say. Probably the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me! I will make it up to you by continuing to be entertaining. It might be all I can do, but at least i'm reliable in that respect.
.................

Zac had his well baby visit today. He is so, so, so, so tiny. And so, so, so, so....LOUD! He is in the 1st percentile for height (is it OK that I laughed at that?) and 3rd percentile for weight. His doc is not concerned though because he is proportioned and he is growing. He also is 5th kid and all of his brothers started out small (as a matter of fact...each has been smaller than the one before) and now look at big boys # 1 and 2. At last check they were both taller than average. Some day Zac could be 6' 4" and 250 pounds! Ana has always been in the 95th percentile. I have to admit I get a little guilty pleasure out of that because I like not doing anything the way people think it should be. A big, kick ass girl and some gentle little boys. Right up my alley.

By loud I mean...we went to Party Warehouse to get supplies for the 7 year old party tomorrow and alllll through the store he jabbered and babbled SO loud that salespeople were laughing and coming up to watch him. His face was getting really red and he was smiling behind the yelling. Oh, and cookie in hand, on face, on clothes, etc. Not a kid I wanted people coming to look at it. Speaking of red faces....I think mine was worse than his.

And yes--mom had the best description of him--he smiles like a dolphin!

No comments: