Sunday, February 24, 2008

mini me I and mini me II

Mini Me I is not the one you probably think it is. Though Elijah looks just like I used to, his sister is much more so in temperament.

She had a birthday party to go to today, for a boy named Austin. I personally think he's really cute; she thinks he's annoying. Her friend Lizzie wants to marry him. Wil (Mini Me II) and Lij (well--another Mini Me) rode with to drop her off. On the way there somebody had nasty gas; when I exclaimed about it, little fingers pointed at each other like on cue in a movie. I'm embarrassed to admit that I pretty much figured it was the girl (it usually is, and after all, she is a Mini Me).

When we pulled up to drop her off (at Suburban Health and Fitness), Lizzie and Alizay were on the steps waiting for her and they both started jumping and screaming. Ana started screaming. I said...you guys are acting like girls :) It was too funny.

3 hours later me and all the boys except Zac went back to pick her up. There was again a problem with car farts, but I didn't say anything (just didn't get around to it, I guess). We parked and I went around to get William out of his car seat and as I assisted him, he crinkled up his face in his gangsta look and said "Mommy, those are MY farts". I laughed out loud, of course, but should have known that wasn't all he would have to say about it. I picked him up to lift him over a puddle and he said "Yeah, I'm farting ALOT!".

So then we go inside to get Ana and she has cake frosting all over her face, wild hair haloing her face, food on her shirt, and her words tumble over each other in her haste to tell me stories. Mini Me!

My favorite was probably when I asked her who all was there. She said, "Well, me, Lizzie, Alizay, Matthew, Luke, Austin, and Parker". I don't know Parker, so I asked who he is. "Oh, he's a pain in the ass."

........................................................

No comments: