Thursday, January 3, 2008

my first post

If you're wondering about the title of my blog, it's about the kids :) I get off on witty repartee like one brick short of a load, and this is my version of it. I need a place to record some of the great stories going on here.

Story number one: today William told me that "Blue and Jamie are on the deck and they want to come in because they are scared of a big fish in the dark."

Keep in mind this guy has been regressing to babyhood and pretending he can't talk.....not like anybody's ever believed him, but one would think he would realize he was blowing his cover just a tad.

We (Ana and I) have no idea where he got the idea of a big fish in the dark, but he did glance around a little as he said it, so I suspect it makes him nervous like "horshes" do. He did tell me later, in a way that sounded like he was sort of comforting himself rather than me, that "it's ok, because the big fishes are under the ice."

Horshes, however, are not.........

No comments: