Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ohhhhh yeeaaaaahhhhh

Wondering what this is about? I found a piece of paper that Ana has been working on. It's a song, a duet with Elijah, for the CD they plan to make (they are just FULL of creative ideas). And she has herself saying all these things like "A superstar gets a break" and then every few lines it goes: Elijah: "Oh yyyyyyyyeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!"

Oh, please, that visual has me laid flat and blind...I can't see for the tears....hahahahahahahahahahaha! "Ohh yeeaaaaahhhhhh!"

The other high point of my day was SpongeBob Squarepants. Yeah, I watch it. I'm an ardent fan. Ben and I together, that is. So today it was just hilarious. Patrick and Spongebob becasem parents to a baby clam. I'm not sure HOW they became parents, I missed the beginning. But anyway at first it has Spongebob with 8 arms doing the laundry, cleaning, holding the baby, spraying air freshener, doing the dishes, yada yada yada all at once. In the morning Patrick goes off to work. Then we see " 12 hours later" and Spongebob is still doing the same thing, same spot, and Patrick slouches through the front door and lays his fat butt in the recliner and turns on the TV. Then we have "2 weeks later" and it's the same thing. Over time we see Spongebob's face melting to the floor and his arms slowing down until finally one day he can't take it anymore and he lets Pat have it. He says "We made a commitment and you're not doing your part." Pat says "But I work all day". Spongebob turns red...................

Really it was quite a bit longer than that but that is a sample. Oh, another part, probably my favorite, Sponge starts out sweet and nice and not minding all the work at all. Then at the end when he is yelling at Patrick he immitates Patrick by putting on a stupid face with gappy teeth and all that and shows him watching TV.

Ouch :)

Just this weekend I told Brian he reminds me of patrick, and this was BEFORE this episode of Spongebob!

It was great comic relief for Ben and I.

Ohhh yeeeaaaaahhhh!!

It was SO perfect!

No comments: