Wednesday, January 30, 2008

pug psychic

So you know how I'll read just about anything and usually end up believing what I read, for about 5 minutes anyway?

I amused myself this week. I read a book by a lady who says she is a dog psychic and for the price of her book she can teach you, too, to communicate with animals! (I got it from the library though).

So anyway she explains how to connect with the animal and have these "conversations" in your head, and the thoughts are really coming from them, but they understand you perfectly.

I tried it. You should have been there. Dog in lap. Prolonged eye contact. Serious expression on my face, befuddled one on his. And I'm thinking as hard as I can (have you ever tried to do that? Is there a muscle you can flex to make it work better?) and supposedly he's able to understand. I was saying to him "Don't piss on my carpet, don't piss on my carpet, don't piss on my carpet, don't piss on my carpet........."

He said back "It's too freaking cold out to piss in the garage, you dumbass"

No comments: